Today I’m linking up with Life After I Dew for a So What Wednesday post.
So what if….
– I almost died doing 30 minutes of cardio last night. No joke, it was HARD! I can’t wait until that gets easier. I even jogged for a while, which is a big deal for me!
– That I’m already nervous for my dentist appointment next week. It’s only a cleaning…but is it ever really “only a cleaning?” The will tell me all the work that needs to be done and no matter how well I take care of my teeth, I always leave feeling bad about myself.
– That I am so looking forward to taking my birthday off of work. I’m going to spend an entire day in my pajamas….napping, watching movies, reading blogs, etc. all.by.myself!
– That I held the cutest puppy I’ve ever seen in my life yesterday and if there was one for sale I would have bought it in an instant. And I’m not a dog person at all.
– That my 17-year-old son can grow a bear like a 40 year old man. Just because he can…doesn’t mean he should, right? I do like some scruff, even on him, but he’s still in high school and really shouldn’t rock a full-on beard.
– That I’m actually excited for my huge marathon cooking day on Saturday. I’ve gotten my list together of the 30ish recipes I’m making / preparing on and I’m looking forward to having a freezer full of food. Our evenings are crazy busy and it’s about to get busier when basketball starts so I need to be prepared. I really like once a month cooking!
– I haven’t taken my car in to get my snow tires put on yet. I’ll be one of “those” people who wait until it snows and it’s almost an emergency before I get my lazy butt in there and just get it done.
– That I’m thrilled that this weekend is daylight savings. I want that extra hour of sleep! And no, I don’t like when it gets dark super early but I also don’t like that it’s dark when I get to work in the morning either. All I want is that extra hour on Sunday.