Linking up with Life After I Dew for a So What Wednesday post.
Here’s what I’m saying “so what” to this week.
– That I am completely over the top excited about my new Erin Condren life planner that I impulsively bought the other day. Well, not overly impulsive. I had it in my cart many, many times and then talked myself out of it because it is not a cheap planner. But then one day I decided it would be worth a few bucks a month to be organized. I got one that starts with October of this year and goes through December, 2014. It was NOT easy choosing a cover, either.
This was packaged absolutely beautifully and it even came with a few freebies. I have absolutely no regrets about ordering this Erin Condren Life Planner!! None!
– That I sent in way too many things to Thred Up when we moved. I was in purge mode and was also wanting to wear a smaller size so I decided to send a bunch of stuff to get some cash. Thred Up is an online consignment store. You request a bag, they send it, you fill it, they pay you. The payout is definitely not huge but I just sent in stuff that I would normally take to the thrift store and get paid nothing for. You don’t have to pay postage to send in the bag so it’s really easy. Thred Up finally processed all my bags and I have a payout (or store credit, whichever I prefer) of $58. Not too shabby.
– I really want to order a Stitch Fix. Have you heard of this? You go to Stitch Fix website, order a “fix”, pay $20 styling fee, answer a bazillion questions about your style and size, and they send you five items to try on. Whatever you don’t want, you send back in the prepaid package they send you, and anything you do want you keep and pay for (minus the $20 styling fee). Oh, if you keep all items you get 25% off the whole deal.
– I am super excited about David’s Christmas present! I know it’s early, but I already know what I’m getting him and I am excited about it. I doubt he ever looks at my blog but I won’t mention what it is just in case.
– That my desk at work is worse than it’s ever been. I really need to focus on filing papers and getting things back to the organized state that it should be in.
– That I wish I had an endless amount of money just so I could buy a ton of subscription boxes a month. I’m relatively new to subscription boxes, but I love the idea and would love to choose a bunch each month. It would be so fun to get tons of fun packages in the mail each week.
– That I have three flavored coffee creamers in the refrigerator right now. I like to mix things up and can’t stand having the same thing every day. I have hazelnut, peppermint mocha and Italian sweet cream. The Italian sweet cream is new to me and it’s super good. I also saw a Girl Scout Cookie creamer (the samoa cookies) and I really wanted that one too. I couldn’t quite justify four. Three, yes. Four, no.