Today is day 3 of the 31 day Blog challenge I wrote about here. Today’s questions is What are 5 things that make you happy.
1. Well, it really goes without say that family is the #1 thing that makes me happy. My immediate family and extended family, all of them.
2. Actually, the number 1 thing that truly makes me happy is God. And hope in salvation.
3. Slightly less meaningful, Friday nights make me happy because that means I can sleep in on Saturday! Sorry, no picture of me sleeping!
4. Another thing that makes me very happy is seeing my kids with their friends. I just love how their faces light up and they get all giggly (even Bryson) when they are having fun with their friends!
(of course I love it more when they don’t get themselves into trouble whilst hanging out with friends!)
5. Food makes me happy. Sorry, but it’s true.
Tomorrow’s question: Best childhood memory.