So I came across some fun 30 day blog challenges. They are writing prompts for your blog and, clearly, you do one a day. I chose one that I liked *most of the questions on. I’m a fairly new blogger and really enjoy it but sometimes it’s nice to have a prompt to write about.
Here’s the list of the questions on this blog challenge:
So moving right along, I”ll start with question numero uno:
1) A self portrait and 5 random facts about me.
This is not, by any means, a favorite picture of myself, but it was taken this year on Mother’s Day and that seems significant to me since my favorite thing is being a mom. I”m trying to think “deep” here folks.
Five random facts:
Ok, I’m going to assume you all know I love my kids, my husband, and God very much. Family is the most important thing to me in all the world. But this questions says random facts about ME so that’s what I”m going to go with.
1. I’m left handed.
2. I LOVE noodles. Love them. With parmesan cheese and butter.
3. I love candles and usually have one burning in my house at all times.
4. I’m a quilter. Not a great one, but a quilter nonetheless.
5. I would take a nap every single day if I could. I love them.
So yes, I do believe those are pretty random. It’s actually hard to come up with random facts about one’s self.
Favorite quote. I better start googling. I’m not a quote-y type person.